How food helps students to pass exams?
It is a good question for every student. How food helps students to pass their exams? Do I need to eat something before the exams and essay writing or it is better to do on empty stomach? Students of the University of UCLA made some tests, where showed how does the food influence on the brain activity, after consuming.
In the short, we can bold some of the aspects scientists made.
- Do not cut the carbs. Easy carbohydrates help to the brain working faster and react to all problems and questions, which may arise due essay composing or coursework consolidating.
- Do eat full-fat food. All meat, which made with fat reduced methods, are not as much health as the original one. Because of thermal and physical influence on the food, it looses required amount of proteins, minerals and so on. So try to eat original food.
- We shouldn’t eat like ancestors. Our ancestors consumed food and cooked it not very well, sometimes they didn’t cook it all. As a result, most of them had diseases, because of batteries they had in the food they got. Especially if we are talking about the meat and so on.
- Red meat is a good source of proteins and micro-elements. Actually, it has some of it, but batteries, which are still alive because of the lack of cooking will definitely won’t help in the writing of such required essay on the time. There is a big chance that you will spend rest of the night in the toilet, rather with books to write your work. Does in this way food helps students? Sure no.
- Well-balanced diet has all that is needed for your organism. It is a huge myth. The principle of any diet is to cut calories and required nutrients to your body. As a result, there could be some luck of vitamins, which may follow if not to diseases, but for a headache and low energy of the students is definitely.
- Alcohol definitely is not helping in composing an essay, but it may help for some organs of your body, for examples, for the liver. Red wine may have a good effect and restore some of the damaged cells of the undergraduate students.
- Despite the fact, that some say that coffee is unhealthy. We may say with sure, all that is within the limits, won’t hurt so much, especially if we are talking about such drink as a coffee. Scientists proved that no more than 3 cups of coffees every day improve students mental work and concentration significantly.
- Actually, if you still looking for engaging tips on starting your essay, which may influence on your final mark. You shouldn’t eat much calcium. Not only because huge consumption of such mineral won’t help you to concentrate on your essay work. But if you exceed the daily dosage, it may harm your bones.
Actually, not all the facts mentioned by the scientists are proved and keep as theory, we still should take care about what we eat, and what food helps students to keep them energized.
So together with our student’s group, we will keep it in mind and will follow all news.